[K12OSN] Sugar on K12osn

About two months ago I started a thread about getting Sugar[1] on LTSP.  I recived three pieces of advice.
1. Get Fedora packages.
2. Get Sugar to start as a standard x-session
3. Reduce memory consumptions.
The developers on the Fedora OLPC team have taken care of these three issues.  There are now live Fedora CDs and USBs that run Sugar as an X-session on 256M machines.
What should we start working on next?
thanks
david

1.  http://sugarlabs.org/go/Main_Page