Re: [K12OSN] Sky high load average with FF and CentOS?

Nadav Kavalerchik wrote:

just wanted to add...

we recently found, one school having only 14 terminal with the same
server setup as all others (we replicate the server with clonizilla)
to have Firefox 3.0.1 hang the server and the terminals for long
periods of time.
moving back to Firefox 2.0.0.15 solved it.

still, we do not know what was the issue. if we find it will keep you posted.

Did you try the current version of Firefox (3.0.3)? And the latest version in the 2.x series is 2.0.0.17.

Nils Breunese.