Re: [K12OSN] Three Big Issues causing freeze-up in lab

David Van Assche wrote:

Where exactly do u see Anthony saying its Ubuntu. I read the same mail
and it states:

I am having  three major problems in our new lab (Fedora 9, LTSP 5,
Gnome Desktop, Kerenl 2.6.26.5-45.fc9.686.PAE,  PAE enabled computer
with 13 GB RAM, 2 Quad core processors, 30 clients)

Hm, I may have been tired. Sorry about that.

Nils Breunese.