Re: [K12OSN] How to change X-terminales networks

Thank you for the messages.

I am having a look at webmin, I haven't tried it for years, but I am no able to find any specific k12ltps configuration reference in webmin :-(

I was thinking about doing right what Rob says: scripts using sed to change all the involved configuration files (quite some of them). I am not an expert in bash scripting, but I have some experience about it, so probably is the easiest solution. I'd like to do some kind of "graphic script", but I am completely new at that.

I will try the scripts, any ideas are welcome :-)