Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP/Fedora9: Ready for primetime?

Warren Togami wrote:
Terrell Prudé Jr. wrote:

Warren Togami wrote:
HOWARD DANIEL-GVN674 wrote:
I'm having a lot of the same problems with Flash 9 sound that a recent
thread covered.  I'm running an older version of K12LTSP (6) and I'm
wondering if any of this is easier in the latest version? Best, Daniel

http://macromedia.mplug.org/
Note that Flash 10 is now released. It has significantly less problems with sound than Flash 9. Please follow the tips and workarounds on this page to make it work more stable.

Warren

That, and you'll actually get security updates. Fedora 6 (K12LTSP 6's base) hasn't been supported with any security fixes since December 2007.

What are you talking about?  Flash has nothing to do with Fedora 6.

Warren

He's running K12LTSP 6 (see above). That's based on FC6. I interpreted his question as "Flash in latest version of K12LTSP", which is currently either 5EL or K12Linux-FC9 Beta.

--TP