Re: [K12OSN] Generic Accounts?

That's how our district does it w/ our boxes.  Works out pretty well.

--TP
Do you GNU?

Todd O'Bryan wrote:
Another option is to put a sticker on the monitor connected to the
terminal that says

Username: guest27
Password: guest27-pass

or something. Then students are pretty likely to log in using the
password and username you've provided.