Re: [K12OSN] How to change X-terminales networks

2008/10/27 Barry R Cisna <brcisna eazylivin net>
Arturo,

WOW!,,, You went totally over the top there. Good work! I just have to
stick with Webmin to make things happen. You just "do it your way". Good
choice. Looks like you come up with a slick way of changing the stuff
you needed changed and that's the name of the game. Let us know how you
progress on your server setup.

Thank you,

Webmin looks very good, but I did not find a way to do what I wanted with webmin. The same happened to me with the own ltsp scripts. So I decided to remember old times (yeas ago I programmed a lot in "C"), and code a script.

I will post further progress.