[K12OSN] Codweavers software for free Tuesday, October 28th

Tomorrow, Tuesday October 28th will allow you to “purchase for free” with a coupon code all of Codweaver’s crossover office (Mac and Linux) as well as Crossover Games software with a year’s worth of support.  Codeweavers is a huge supporter of Wine.

Here at my school we use Crossover Office to run Office 2003 on our Thin-Clients, and previously the 5.2 version of Accelerated Reader.

To read up on the story, see this Digg article:

http://digg.com/software/CodeWeavers_giving_away_all_software_Tuesday_Oct_28th

Henry Burroughs

Technology Director

Hilton Head Preparatory School