Re: [K12OSN] NX Client/nomachine

Will Hatch wrote:
I have been using the NX client from Nomachine, to log into my k12ltsp server from a Windows workstation.  There is a linux version too that I have used on a Ubuntu workstation.  However, I just tried for the first time to log in on two different workstations, with two different users.  When I tried to log on the second user it says "Reached the maximum number of allowed users on this server".  I suppose this is something in the settings on the k12 box.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Are you using the freenx server or the free commercial version from nomachine.com on the server side? Freenx should not have a user limit.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com