RE: [K12OSN] Codweavers software for free Tuesday, October 28th

I tried accessing the codeweaver site and it was down. =[

Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:07:20 -0400
From: HBurroughs hhprep org
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Codweavers software for free Tuesday, October 28th

Tomorrow, Tuesday October 28th will allow you to “purchase for free” with a coupon code all of Codweaver’s crossover office (Mac and Linux) as well as Crossover Games software with a year’s worth of support.  Codeweavers is a huge supporter of Wine.

Here at my school we use Crossover Office to run Office 2003 on our Thin-Clients, and previously the 5.2 version of Accelerated Reader.

To read up on the story, see this Digg article:

http://digg.com/software/CodeWeavers_giving_away_all_software_Tuesday_Oct_28th

Henry Burroughs

Technology Director

Hilton Head Preparatory School

www.hhprep.org

Upgrade to Hotmail Plus and share more photos with bigger attachments. Click here to find out how Click here to find out how