[K12OSN] Codweavers software for free Tuesday, October 28th

jones yeates jones_yeates at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 20:11:07 UTC 2008

I tried accessing the codeweaver site and it was down. =[

Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:07:20 -0400
From: HBurroughs at hhprep.org
To: k12osn at redhat.com
Subject: [K12OSN] Codweavers software for free Tuesday, October 28th

Tomorrow, Tuesday October 28th will allow you to “purchase
for free” with a coupon code all of Codweaver’s crossover office
(Mac and Linux) as well as Crossover Games software with a year’s worth
of support.  Codeweavers is a huge supporter of Wine.

Here at my school we use Crossover Office to run Office 2003
on our Thin-Clients, and previously the 5.2 version of Accelerated Reader.

To read up on the story, see this Digg article:

http://digg.com/software/CodeWeavers_giving_away_all_software_Tuesday_Oct_28th

Henry Burroughs

Technology Director

Hilton Head Preparatory School