Re: [K12OSN] Codweavers software for free Tuesday, October 28th

jones yeates wrote:
I tried accessing the codeweaver site and it was down. =[

Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:07:20 -0400
From: HBurroughs hhprep org
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Codweavers software for free Tuesday, October 28th

Tomorrow, Tuesday October 28^th will allow you to “purchase for free” with a coupon code all of Codweaver’s crossover office (Mac and Linux) as well as Crossover Games software with a year’s worth of support. Codeweavers is a huge supporter of Wine.

Here at my school we use Crossover Office to run Office 2003 on our Thin-Clients, and previously the 5.2 version of Accelerated Reader.

To read up on the story, see this Digg article:

http://digg.com/software/CodeWeavers_giving_away_all_software_Tuesday_Oct_28th

The servers were overloaded - they have put up a site where you can download and post your email to get an activation code later.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell gmail com