Re: [K12OSN] Codweavers software for free Tuesday, October 28th

The website was down.
Anyone has any Code Left That could send me that got two code if possible.
Thank you.

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 9:32 PM, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell gmail com> wrote:
jones yeates wrote:
I tried accessing the codeweaver site and it was down. =[

Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:07:20 -0400
From: HBurroughs hhprep org
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Codweavers software for free Tuesday, October 28th

Tomorrow, Tuesday October 28^th will allow you to "purchase for free" with a coupon code all of Codweaver's crossover office (Mac and Linux) as well as Crossover Games software with a year's worth of support.  Codeweavers is a huge supporter of Wine.

Here at my school we use Crossover Office to run Office 2003 on our Thin-Clients, and previously the 5.2 version of Accelerated Reader.

To read up on the story, see this Digg article:

http://digg.com/software/CodeWeavers_giving_away_all_software_Tuesday_Oct_28th

The servers were overloaded - they have put up a site where you can download and post your email to get an activation code later.

--
 Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com