[K12OSN] freenx issue

Kenneth Lundström kenneth.lundstrom at nudata.fi
Wed Oct 29 13:46:58 UTC 2008

The DSA key on your client and server doesn´t match.

If you are using Nomachines client do as follows:
- open the dialog where you choose where your are connecting to
- press Configure
- press Key in the new window
- in the third window you see a DSA key

that key and the key found in /etc/nxserver/client.id_dsa.key should be
the same. If you can ssh to your box with putty you can copy&paste the
key to your NX client.

Kenneth