Re: [K12OSN] Help with php-ldap

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 5:07 PM, Brian Chivers
<brian portsmouth-college ac uk> wrote:
> Has anyone done anything with php-ldap ??
>
> I'm trying to write a php script that will return the users with there
> gidNumber but what I have doesn't return the gidNumber.
>
> I can post my script so far if it helps.
>
> Thanks
> Brian Chivers
> Portsmouth College

>   The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily
>
>               the views of Portsmouth College

Brian,

I have written a authentication script which we use in house to do
authentication. What kind of ldap directory are you trying to query?
If you post your script and php version. I will do my best at giving a
hand.

Thanks,
Ben Dailey
Asst. Technology Director