[K12OSN] Flash, Youtube and Thin Clients

Rob Owens rob.owens at biochemfluidics.com
Wed Sep 3 11:43:27 UTC 2008

May I suggest that you approach the Gnash folks with the same request?
I realize that Gnash doesn't work for everything, but perhaps this could
be the first step in Gnash actually becoming better than Adobe's Flash
(if Gnash implemented the boolean option and Adobe didn't).

-Rob

incomplete, or contain viruses.
version.