[K12OSN] K12Linux Logos Round 2

Moon moon at smbis.com
Tue Sep 9 19:39:46 UTC 2008

I like 'q' and 'r' as they covey the message clearly, however I prefer 'r'
over 'q' due to the case.

The imagery of the K to 12 in the small child to the larger child with the
lettering K12 clearly conveys the K through 12 school focus, while the
separate Linux clearly represents the host platform OS.

To me the three character image kind of looks like an unfocused Taj Mahal
and the four character image is a little too busy...