[K12OSN] K12Linux Logo Proofs (Round 3)

Terrell Prude' Jr. microman at cmosnetworks.com
Wed Sep 10 06:20:09 UTC 2008

I'd say B as well...but with the 3-person logos from C.  That'd keep the
Chinese happy.  :-)  BTW, that actually is true in China about the number
four.  I was in Hong Kong about three years ago, and businesses there do
whatever they can to stay away from that number (addresses, phone #'s, etc.).

--TP