[K12OSN] Current "state of the art" in K12LTSP?

Lewis Holcroft lewis at pcc.com
Fri Sep 12 11:55:29 UTC 2008

Mark,

I work in an environment that is almost completly Linux based. We use
Linux based servers for our applications and have used *nix for close
to 25 years. So we have a good deal of knowledge. That said I have
chosen to use k12ltsp for one very good reason. Life cycle.
Knowing that the base OS is going to be maintained by the upstream
vendor for at least three years

Lewis