Re: [K12OSN] Re: Centos 5.2 (What gives?)

Probably the fact that a whole lot of people, including those who might know about what you're asking, are on vacation for the Labor Day weekend. Ever consider that?

--TP

Alan Hodson wrote:
OK folks - who's in charge of the "don't acknowledge this posting" category??? As far as queries go, mine is just a little out of the ordinary, and YES, it counts on the collective memory and desire to help others... What gives?

Alan Hodson wrote:
After having my "fav_tips" cleaned out from my Groupwise box (we are switching to Zimbra) I could not find the reference I had linked where one of our gurus explained how to add the LTSP thin client (or was it the k12ltsp?) module to the standard Centos 5.2 install, and my googling skills appear to be defective... Anybody out there can help me with the proper link?
Have a safe and restful weekend y'all
alan
El Paso ISD, TX
-=o=-