[K12OSN] OpenAdmin 3.25 (School Administration Program) Released

Leo Willems willems.leo at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 4 01:21:12 UTC 2008

Hello,

thanks for that link.

Does anybody like to share experiences with:
OpenAdmin http://richtech.ca/openadmin/
Moodle http://http://moodle.org/
SchoolTool http://www.schooltool.org/
FOCUS/SIS http://www.focussis.org/

I looking for a solution (first for a personal study object) an open
source (free) as replacement for Rediker AdminPlus/Edline/GradeQuick.

I would be great to find an integrated web based solution with the
same 'list' of functions: courses scheduling, attendance, gradebooks
with grades and skill assessments and lessonplans, teachers web pages
and file locker, course web pages, students web pages and file
lockers, report cards print outs and online posting with grades, skill
assessment and attendance ...)

Thanks
Leo