Re: [K12OSN] Flash plugin with Firefox 64 bit

Brian Chivers wrote:

Hasd anyone got the flash plugin working with Firefox 64 bit ??

It's supposed to work if you use nspluginwrapper, but Firefox kept crashing on our setup, so we went back to 32-bit Firefox with 32-bit Flash (there is no 64-bit Flash plugin) and 32-bit Java plugin (also not available in 64-bit).

If not how can I force our box to run the 32 bit version.

The easiest way is to just uninstall the 64-bit version of Firefox.

Nils Breunese.