Re: [K12OSN] Flash plugin with Firefox 64 bit

Brian,

Yes I got it working with 64 bit. I found instructions in the k12ltsp wiki I think.

Getting the 32 bit running was simple.
Yum remove firefox.86x64

Lewis

On Sep 4, 2008, at 7:28 AM, Brian Chivers <brian portsmouth-college ac uk > wrote:

Sorry another question :-)

Hasd anyone got the flash plugin working with Firefox 64 bit ??

If not how can I force our box to run the 32 bit version.

Thanks
Brian

              the views of Portsmouth College