[K12OSN] transparent proxy setup

Patrick Fleming k12ltsp at rwcinc.net
Thu Sep 4 13:27:55 UTC 2008

Hi Scott,
To allow DHCP you have to open the ports:
http://www.faqs.org/docs/iptables/lettingdhcprequests.html
There is no need to move Squid to another box. DHCP will require the box
to accept addresses not yet in the pool so if you have a rule that
limits access to the server based upon IP you have to loosen ports 67-68.