Re: [K12OSN] Flash plugin with Firefox 64 bit

Lewis Holcroft wrote:
Brian,

Yes I got it working with 64 bit. I found instructions in the k12ltsp wiki I think.

Getting the 32 bit running was simple.
Yum remove firefox.86x64

Lewis

On Sep 4, 2008, at 7:28 AM, Brian Chivers <brian portsmouth-college ac uk> wrote:

Sorry another question :-)

Hasd anyone got the flash plugin working with Firefox 64 bit ??

If not how can I force our box to run the 32 bit version.

Thanks
Brian

Decided from what everyone has said was to remove the 64bit Firefox but I'll jave to wait as

yum remove firefox.x86_64

times out with the following error

http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/K12LTSP/5.0.0-EL-64bit/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 4] IOError: <urlopen error (-3, 'Temporary failure in name resolution')>
Trying other mirror.
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: k12ltsp. Please verify its path and try again

:-/

Brian

the views of Portsmouth College