Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Lab Slow to Boot

Moon wrote:
Warren, here is another person that is having the same problems I had with
Edubuntu 8.04.1. Note that the same issues with the DHCP server; not working
or working very slowly.

Quite frankly, I don't care if someone has a problem on Edubuntu. It is like complaining to the Toyota dealer about a problem with your Chevrolet.

I do want to know if you have the same problem on K12LTSP or K12Linux though.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com