Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Lab Slow to Boot

Seems to me that LTSP is LTSP, and this has nothing to do with it
being Fedora or Ubuntu... I have run both versions and I see the same
problems in both, and for that matter in Suse too... But I guess
Warren is rerferring  to talking crap about another distro, which is
in no way helpful or even accurate. Until recently, Ubuntu had the
most developed LTSP system by far... and Fedora enjoys some of the
fruits of that creation. Yes, you are running ubuntu code, coded by
ubuntu devs when you run LTSP 5, gasp...

David Van Assche