[K12OSN] Let me know about Open Source use at your school!

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Sat Sep 6 19:01:05 UTC 2008

Open Source in Schools Around the World

I'm going to be presenting at several open source in education conferences
throughout the next year.  One topic I'd love to share with others is the
extent of open source use in classrooms all over the world.  If I may, I'd
like to ask if you can contribute your own story to the vast pool of
experiences from classrooms and schools around the world.  I'm interested
in learning about all uses of open source software in schools whether it's
Linux or simply open source applications being used on any operating
system (Linux, Mac OS X, or Windows).

I will NOT publish your story unless you give me permission (see one of
the last questions)....and I will NEVER share your email address or
anything unless you ASK me to.

Thanks for taking the time to let me know about how Free and Open Source
Software is making a difference at your school!

[ http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pE6J52amam9v1Zk_1uOTFZw ]Go
HERE to tell me all about it!

or paste this (
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pE6J52amam9v1Zk_1uOTFZw ) in