[K12OSN] Slow Booting LTSP Clients - K12LTSP5EL

Moon moon at smbis.com
Sun Sep 7 02:44:13 UTC 2008

Stephen, I just looked up your BIOS settings for you main board, ASUS M2V-MX
SE. On your system, you will probably need to set the SATA Controller to
RAID. To do this; enter BIOS setup -> Select Advanced Tab -> Select Chipset
-> Select Southbridge VIA VT8237S Configuration -> Select SATA Controller ->
Select RAID, see page 2-26 of the BIOS section of the manual.  Also,
according to the manual, the SATA device is automatically detected, and
since you noted that the system did detect the SATA drive, the only setting
that you should have to set is the one above.

Hope this helps.

Charlie

  _____