RE: [K12OSN] Re: K12Linux branding ideas

Warren Togami wrote:

>> How about:
>> K12Linux Terminal Server F9 Beta 2
>> K12Linux Terminal Server F9
>> K12Linux Terminal Server F10
>> K12Linux Terminal Server EL6

For people "in the know" LTSP is fine because it means something very specific.  The problem is that when talking to people who know a little less, I end up having to expand LTSP.  "K12Linux Linux Terminal Server Project" is too long and just sounds funny.  So, I like "K12Linux Termainal Server..."

--
Henry