[K12OSN] K12Linux Logo Ideas

Nils Breunese nils at breun.nl
Mon Sep 8 20:30:14 UTC 2008

Warren Togami wrote:

> http://people.redhat.com/duffy/tmp/k12ideas.png
>
> Maureen Duffy, leader of the Fedora Art team and Interaction
> Designer at
> Red Hat worked on these mockups for a new K12Linux logo.  This would
> be
> for the LDM login screen, with an attractive but subtle blue
> background
> behind it.
>
> How do people feel about the different options here?
>
> http://people.redhat.com/duffy/tmp/k12-white_bg_ex.png
> Here is an example of the same logo with a white background, for the
> Trac top-left logo and print on paper.

I know it was built use in for schools, but it's just as nice to use
in a university student organisation (where I set it up), at home or
in a business, so I never saw the point of the K12 prefix. But seeing
how K12 doesn't really mean anything here in the Netherlands I guess I
shouldn't make a lot of fuss about it. :o)

Nils Breunese.