Re: [K12OSN] K12Linux Logo Ideas

Warren Togami wrote:

http://people.redhat.com/duffy/tmp/k12ideas.png

Maureen Duffy, leader of the Fedora Art team and Interaction Designer at Red Hat worked on these mockups for a new K12Linux logo. This would be for the LDM login screen, with an attractive but subtle blue background
behind it.

How do people feel about the different options here?

http://people.redhat.com/duffy/tmp/k12-white_bg_ex.png
Here is an example of the same logo with a white background, for the
Trac top-left logo and print on paper.

I know it was built use in for schools, but it's just as nice to use in a university student organisation (where I set it up), at home or in a business, so I never saw the point of the K12 prefix. But seeing how K12 doesn't really mean anything here in the Netherlands I guess I shouldn't make a lot of fuss about it. :o)

Nils Breunese.