[K12OSN] K12Linux Logo Ideas

Mel Wade mel at melwade.com
Tue Sep 9 11:31:09 UTC 2008

I think the professional look is important.  I like "i" for it's clean
look.  Images such as "a" and "c" with the four people with arms look
"dorky" to me.  Might appeal to a 1st grader but not much beyond that.

The hand written font is "cutesy" but not professional and would not be as
well received by my high school crowd as the lower elementary group.  Also
not as professional for those using it in a business enviornment.

I like the "iconish" look of the rounded square.  Seems more complete.  The
multiple people in "i" could mean school but also could be a business
community if considered in that light.

--
Mel Wade
"The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do." - BF