Re: [K12OSN] bootup slow -- nfs server not responding

Rob Owens wrote:

The reason I upgraded the RAM is because I've been getting slow boot
times on the thin clients, with the message "nfs server not responding"
showing up at least 10 times during the boot process.  The clients
eventually boot successfully.  The upgrade didn't seem to help, but hey,
it was cheap and easy to try.

Sorry if anyone else has responded with this, but the URL below helped me when I ran into this problem:

http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/NFS#NFS_Server_not_responding

This message has been scanned by the Internet Service Departments Virus/Spam filter.