[K12OSN] K12Linux Logos Round 2

Hey folks,

http://people.redhat.com/duffy/tmp/k12ideas2.png
K12Linux Logos Round 2

Maureen Duffy read through all the suggestions and created this updated page of K12Linux logo options. Please provide further opinions here.

One possible consideration for the logo is cultural considerations. We might want to steer away from logos with four people because in Asian cultures "four" is an unlucky number with similar pronunciation and association with "death". I asked the nearest Japanese guy to my desk and he thinks it isn't a problem. OTOH I asked a Taiwanese-American and she thought it could possibly be a problem. A sample size of two remains inconclusive.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com