Re: [K12OSN] A New direction for LTSP: Diskless Remote Boot

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 2:56 AM, Doug Simpson <simpsond leopards k12 ar us> wrote:
HEAR! HEAR!

The very reason I started with K12LTSP was the fact that I *could* use old hardware and make it usable again.

LTSP 5 in Edubuntu has created some general problems with older, lightweight thin clients.  DRBL works fine with older machines.  The progress is encouraging for the latest Fedora spin.

--scott