[K12OSN] Wyse Thin Client Recommendations

Crampton, Stephen C. cramptons at duvalschools.org
Thu Sep 11 18:30:38 UTC 2008

I'm sorry, but this is the only email program I can use while at school (the school district blocks gmail).  It must be autoappending the legal garbage and reformatting the message.  I will try to send messages when I can from gmail at home, however, I'm often working long days at school and have 3 small kids at home so it's not always easy to do that.

I apologize for any inconvenience it may cause anybody.