Re: [K12OSN] Current "state of the art" in K12LTSP?

Mark,

I work in an environment that is almost completly Linux based. We use Linux based servers for our applications and have used *nix for close to 25 years. So we have a good deal of knowledge. That said I have chosen to use k12ltsp for one very good reason. Life cycle. Knowing that the base OS is going to be maintained by the upstream vendor for at least three years

Lewis