[K12OSN] Troublesome/Annoying Dialog for 500 students at logon...

I've just installed K12LTSP 5 onto our Library server and rsynced the homes back into place.

Whenever any student logons on to a terminal they have to answer a dialogue box that says:

Do you wish to make GDM_Failsafe.GNOME.desktop the default for future sessions?

No matter how it is answered they always  encounter this at logon... it won't go away!  :-(

As always...  Thanks a bunch,

Jim