[K12OSN] How to modify ldm session menu

I installed FC9LTSP LiveUSB.  When I login from a client, I get only Default and Failsafe xterm as options.  It does not show Gnome but that is what Default brings up.  After the fact, I installed KDE, but that does not show up as an option.  Any suggestions on how to get StartKDE in the menu.  Ideally, I would like to add KDE and remove Gnome as an option.  Thanks.

Steve Krause, CNE
Network Manager
Deer Park School District #414
Deer Park, WA