From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Luis Montes
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 11:50 AM
To: Edubuntu Users Group; Support list for opensource software in schools.
Subject: [K12OSN] devon IT 6020 ntavo

I have 70 thin clients mostly disklessworkstation.com T150s, but a good
25 or so ntavo 6020s.
Recently the 6020s decided to that they could get an IP address from the
dhcp server but then timeout when trying to contact the tftp server.

All of the T150s are booting fine.   This is on a fully updated edubuntu
8.04

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Luis