[K12OSN] 1 nic k12ltsp 6.0

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Mon Sep 22 16:39:11 UTC 2008

You can also access the server via vnc, for which there are Windows clients.
Avoid getting too many clients connecting this way, as they extract a greater
load on the server than an equal number of thin clients.  But for a small number
of Windows boxes that only need infrequent access to the server, it works quite
well.

Peter