[K12OSN] 1 nic k12ltsp 6.0

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 17:19:54 UTC 2008

> I'd suggest Googling for "XDM" and "MS Windows" or something along those
> lines.  That'll probably turn up an XDMCP-supporting X11 server.
> Hummingbird used to make an X11 server for Win32, but I don't know if they
> still do.

Hummingbird Exceed with the add-on Exceed3D is what I use at work, but
it is not cheap. There is a cygwin Xserver that also works which
coupled with Putty is straightforward for simply login shells.
However, I have used FreeNX as well and that works well enough if I
don't need the graphics capabilities.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins