[K12OSN] Using ltspinfo to shutdown clients

I was about to start writing a script to run on the server to shutdown all our clients at the end of the day using ltspinfo but I thought I'd ask people what they are doing for this.

Also if any one would like to share there scripts I'd be very appreciative so I don't have to start from scratch :-)

Thanks
Brian Chivers
Portsmouth College

the views of Portsmouth College