Re: [K12OSN] Using ltspinfo to shutdown clients

Brian,
I've written some scripts like this. Usually, I put an icon on the teacher's desktop to call it, and then tell the teacher to click on it at the end of the day. I think I've got a copy of the script on my test box at home; I'll look for it tonight and post it if I find it.

Peter

Brian Chivers wrote:
I was about to start writing a script to run on the server to shutdown all our clients at the end of the day using ltspinfo but I thought I'd ask people what they are doing for this.

Also if any one would like to share there scripts I'd be very appreciative so I don't have to start from scratch :-)

Thanks
Brian Chivers
Portsmouth College