Re: [K12OSN] OT: GUI for applying "stamp" to PDF files

Rob Owens wrote:

I need to be able to take an existing PDF file and apply a "stamp" to
it.  Specifically, it needs to say "OBSOLETE" across a PDF drawing.  I
can do it with ImageMagick, but I need some kind of a GUI to make it
easy for non-technical users.  Ideally it would be drag-and-drop and
work under both Linux and Windows, but I'll take what I can get.

Does anybody know of an existing Free tool that does this?  If nothing
exists, is there anybody on the list willing to code one for a fee?

Check out zenity. I believe you can use it with its --file-selection flag to display a file dialog to the user and use the result to run your ImageMagick command on the selected file.

	yum install zenity
	man zenity

Nils Breunese.