Re: [K12OSN] School Server

Timothy Legge wrote:
I would consider something other than Dell.  Unfortunately, I am in
Canada and most of the time Customs and Brokerage fees just make it a
hassle...

Tim

Assuming that building your own server is not an option here....

Give both Penguin and ZaReason a call. Perhaps they've dealt with this and have an easy way to handle shipments to Canada. Penguin's been around for long enough that, who knows, they might have a "dealership" of some sort up there.

Failing that, then Les's suggestion of IBM is a good one.

--TP