Re: [K12OSN] push a launcher to certain users

I suggest putting it on the desktop of the selected users, as it is much simpler than trying to get it into the panel: just use a for loop in a script to copy the file (or symlink or a launcher complete with decorative icon) to each desired user's Desktop directory. They'll still find it. Easier to remove down the road, too.

Peter

Rob Owens wrote:
I'm looking for an easy way to install a custom launcher on the top
panel of certain users' Gnome desktops.  I can't figure out where the
heck those files are stored.  Can anybody lend me some guidance?  I'd
prefer to not have to create it from scratch for each user...

-Rob

incomplete, or contain viruses.
version.