[K12OSN] Fedora 9, LTSP 5, and KDE

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Mon Sep 29 16:48:59 UTC 2008

Give K12LTSP 5.0EL (based on CentOS 5) a try.  It looks virtually
identical to FC6, but with updated apps.  It will be supported until the
year 2014, so you don't have to upgrade every year.  It has LTSP 4.2,
and it contains the familiar (and stable) KDE 3.5.  I just upgraded here
at home from K12LTSP 4.2EL to 5.0EL, and while 4.2EL was and is
rock-stable, I'm glad I did the upgrade.

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate
antivirus protection!