Re: [K12OSN] Fedora 9, LTSP 5, and KDE

Thanks for the input.  I have come to the same conclusion about KDE 3.5 on FC9.  Since my boss wants to keep apps updated, I don't want to have to install manually all the time on FC6 or whichever version pre-9.  I spent the day investigating another distro.  So far it looks fairly promising.  Again, thanks.

Steve Krause, CNE
Network Manager
Deer Park School District #414
Deer Park, WA