Re: [K12OSN] OT: check case and format of filename

Op 30 sep 2008, om 14:02 heeft Rob Owens het volgende geschreven:

I really appreciate everybody's help.  I also appreciate the advice to
learn Perl. It's now officially on my list of things to do, as well as
reading up more on regular expressions.

I recommend trying Python instead, but see for yourself. The Python Tutorial [0] is pretty nice.

Nils Breunese.

[0] http://docs.python.org/tut/tut.html