[K12OSN] FireFox not responding

Joseph W. Baker joebaker at dcresearch.com
Wed Apr 22 01:09:58 UTC 2009

Try pkill -u username firefox

-Joe Baker

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mel Wade" <mel at melwade.com>
To: "Support list for open source software in schools." <k12osn at redhat.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2009 11:14:54 AM GMT -07:00 U.S. Mountain Time (Arizona)
Subject: [K12OSN] FireFox not responding

We continually get users who have messages saying that FireFox is already running and won't let them login. If I delete the .mozilla folder in their Home directory everything is fine. How can I keep this from happening in the future?

--
Mel Wade
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams